They seem to like it here!!

They seem to like it here!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 2...The pics!!! (some of them at least)

Well I said that I was going to post a few pics of my bees and dogs!! I found the pics of the bees but not the dogs! I will keep looking. Added a few other things here too! My wife sent me the poem!!! Wonder if she is trying to tell me something?? And I guess you need to know from the start my political leanings. Yes I am conservative and to quote Andrew Wilkow "Individual Patriot first, Conservative second and Republican third"! I remember back when I was a boy...no one hated government! Why? Because government was not in the way! We will touch these topics at a later date. As for now, I have some work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hounds!!!

I knew I could find these pics somewhere!!! Guess who had them? My wife...lol Glad she did because if it were up to me they would be lost somewhere. Check back soon because in another 5-6 weeks from now (5-5-2010) we will be making a new addition to the family. A English Cocker. Maybe Claire Belle will be a good girl and take to her well! I hope so because if something happens to that dog, my wife will have my hide!!!

One of my babies!

One of my babies!
This Claire Belle. She is a grumpy ole gal but in the field she has a HUGE nose and can find em even when the going is bad!! If she can't find a rabbit, it is just not there!

One of my babies!!!

One of my babies!!!
This is Emily...she is a good solid hound!!

Followers